F change history
The following standalone utilities could be used inside batch file
or directly from a prompt without requiring F. All these utilities use zero
as return code upon successful completion, and display a short help on invocation
without any parameter. For fmsg/fsend, the user name is taken from f.cfg (USER_NAME
keyword) found either from FCFGPATH environment variable, or from the directory where the
command is started. Currently the utilities are:
- fmsg: send short message to another workstation.
- fsend: send a file to another workstation.
- fquery: query F status on another workstation.
- ffpcopy: upload/download file using FFP protocol.
- ffpquery: query outbound/inbound FFP sessions for a given F server.
- Download OS/2 unarchivers (unzip, zip, unrar, unarj, lh32, ace2, bzip2, diunpack, dskxtrct)
- Download Win32 unarchivers (unzip, zip, unrar, unarj, lha, ace32, bzip2, cabarc)